Monday, November 10, 2008

Is it okay that I'm oblivious?

This weekend I found out about two people I know that have started dating.  I had no idea and have never seen the signs, though apparently to others, it was quite obvious.  And I never know when someone is interested in me without someone outright telling me, "So-and-so likes you."

Is it okay that I'm so oblivious to these romantic cues?  Is it just my lack of experience?  My lack of really seeking the signs?  Boys and dating have never really been at the top of my priorities, so maybe I just never cared enough to notice these things?

Another friend told me there's nothing wrong with me, that's just how I am and another friend is just like me.  So again, is this okay and if not, how do I learn to read the signs not only when someone is interested in me, but also to pick up on signals when two other people are interested in each other?

1 comment:

OhMyHeart said...

Miss kmh, I think that generally it is better to be young and naive than it is to be all-knowing and jaded. So enjoy the silliness while it lasts, but be on the look-out for gentlemen who are, indeed, interested in you. Because usually the quieter ones - who will not as obviously pound you on the head with their attraction to you - can be the more quality ones.

:)