Wednesday, November 19, 2008

5 Randoms

1) Britney Spears' "Womanizer" is stuck in my head.  It's really good though.  I'm really proud of her and am glad to see her doing so much better.  I listened to a sampler from her new album and it seems to be a winner.  Boy don't try to front/I, I know just just what you are are are...

2) If you love "The Office" and John Krasinski, you HAVE to watch this interview with him.  He is a great storyteller and this proves it.  It was actually this video that introduced me to him and made me start watching "The Office" just so I could see more.

3) I have to be at work today at 5pm.  I'm bored though (which is partly why I'm blogging), so I want to go in early, but then I'll just be bored at work.  At least at home I can still chill in my sweats.  I like having these days where I pretty much have the whole day before going to work and I don't have any other plans.  I'll usually end up trying something new with my hair.  Today I straightened it.  I know it's straight already, but right now it's like Jennifer Aniston in "Friends" straight.  I'm playing around with "The Hills" style hairstyles since they always do interesting things with their hair.

4) I'm looking over this post so far and it's making me think: I know TV show titles are put in quotations while movies would be italicized, but italicized usually looks cooler.  I can't let go of my English major upbringing though, so they'll stay in quotations.

5) I had a few conversations with blue eyed boy yesterday.  I told him that he was like Frank Sinatra because of the Old Blue Eyes thing, having previously gotten the hint that he is a fan of Frank.  Unfortunately, he's quiet and can be kind of expressionless, so I have no clue if he was flattered or thinks I'm crazy.  Maybe I'll find out in the next few days.  But in the mean time, I have to figure out my hair (since it's my thing, according to Courtney) and which Hills star to copy! :)

3 comments:

OhMyHeart said...

Hey! I saw a post on your blog called "Dating 101" in my RSS reader, and it is gone now. Is this a weird mystery of the Web, or did you just delete it? :( sniff. heh.

Also, I love womanizer, and want to do a line-by-line analysis of it as a blog post. Hmmm you have inspired me!

Katherine said...

I deleted it because some of it I had already mentioned in a previous post and then after re-reading it, I decided I didn't like some of the stuff that I had posted in it, so down it came! I think it's already stuff I've discussed with you anyway.

OhMyLaughter said...

I'm super excited for Britney to have a comeback as well!

Womanizer is on my iPod running mix :-) Love it.