Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Direction

So I've kind of abandoned this, but my life has been pretty boring so I don't feel like commenting on or writing about it.  So I think I'm going to refocus this so that there are topics that relate to me and my interests, topics that can be defined into a single category: girly things!  I think I already have characteristics that support this:

Nickname (at one place of work): Princess K
Favorite Colors: purple and pink
Favorite Movies: The Sound of Music and Cinderella

Not to mention my love for purses and expensive things.

So we'll see how this goes, if I find myself more likely to write if I write about Chanel and girly entertainment and the dream house that I just found (if I were to ever live in California).

2 comments:

OhMyHeart said...

heh. tonight "ohmygoodness" and I decided that we should all just move to Cali - it would make all our lives much better ;)

Katherine said...

I already found my perfect Cali house, so if we could pull together $3-4 million, I'm in!